At Herbbies Skincare, we always aim to deliver good quality products and knowledge based content to our customers. We take pride in our product formulation, and stand differently within the market of Malaysia local skincare brands.
Online Store Operation Executive (Full Time)
You will be responsible for managing online store operation of Herbbies Skincare. We are looking for a team player that is people oriented and with a meticulous eye for details.
Fresh grads are welcomed to apply. Training will be provided for daily operation from A-to-Z.
- Order fulfilment (i.e. consignment note creation, delivery box folding, product wrapping, packing daily orders for shipping out)
- Assist in customer service and retail sales to answer customer enquiries.
- Manage inventory and stock count.
- Diploma degree in any field. Passionate in sensitive skin and natural skin care industry, as well as in healthy lifestyle.
- Enjoy engaging with people and customers.
- Ability to converse in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Enjoy doing repetitive work without compromising on quality.
- Ability to drive is a plus.
- Must be fully vaccinated with a booster shot completed.
- EPF, Socso and other protections will be provided.
- Medical leave (14 days) and paid annual leave are available.
- Medical and leisure financial perks will be provided.
Location: The Pinnacle, Petaling Jaya.
Send in your CV to email@example.com or whatsApp (0103661881- no call please) with the title “Vacancy – Online Store Operation Executive”. State your availability and why you’re the perfect fit for the role. Include your current salary (if any) and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Marketing Intern (Internship)
University students are encouraged to apply. We are looking for a commitment of minimum 3-6 months. We are looking for individuals who are passionate and knowledgeable about sensitive skin and healthy lifestyle.
- Write our social media content to engage with readers and customers.
- Knowledge-based blog posts creation on our website.
- Copywriting and any form of written piece creation.
- Good command in written English.
- Passionate about social media trends (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook).
- Enjoy writing and researching eczema-focused care, healthy lifestyle, and psychology.
- We welcome students from Marketing, Mass Communication, Psychology, Biological Sciences, and any other majors.
- Work schedule can be adjusted to best fit your study timetable.
- Salary perks will be compensated according to market level.
- We will provide any form of recommendations at the end of your commitment for your future career development.
- The Pinnacle, Petaling Jaya.
Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsApp (0103661881- no call please) with the title “Vacancy – Marketing Intern”. State your availability and why you’re the perfect fit for the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.